The Simrad ES200-7C is a 200 kHz split-beam echo sounder transducer. Recognized for its contributions to ocean science, it promises enhanced capabilities in surveying and data collection.
Design and Functionality
Installation and Mounting Options
Ordering and Customization
- Wide-band split-beam transducer for fishery and research applications
- Nominal frequency is 200 kHz
- Frequency range: 160 to 260 kHz
- Beamwidth is 7 degrees
- Maximum input power is 1000 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 75 mm
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.