Wide-band split-beam transducer
The Simrad ES120-7C is a wide-band split-beam transducer designed for fishery and research applications. The beamwidth is 7 degrees at a nominal operational frequency of 120 kHz. The transducer is designed having four separate sectors and transducers manufactured 2021 and onwards includes a sensor to measure the sea temperature.
Mounting and Installation
Ordering and Optional Items
Handling and Environmental Specifications
- Wide-band split-beam transducer suitable for fishery and research applications
- Nominal frequency set at 120 kHz
- Frequency range covering 90-170 kHz
- Beamwidth precisely set at 7°
- Maximum input power capacity of 1000 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter: 180 mm, Height: 85 mm
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.