Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
The Site Manager is responsible for the on-site coordination of projects mainly for the Seaborne and Pax segment, ensuring a long term technical relation with the yards.
- Single point of contact for customers on all site management issues and building a long-term relationship with customers
- Local technical representative of Kongsberg Maritime at the shipyards
- Support the Project Manager in the project planning (milestone planning) and active monitoring of the project status with regard to technical progress, deadline monitoring, delivery and commercial aspects. In case of deviations from plan, initiation of corrective measures
- Pre-commissioning survey on board and support the Project Manager for the commissioning and sea trials planning
- Cooperation in design planning and subsequent electronic construction of the projected systems
- Support the Project Manager for design and processing of electronic documents (cable plans, connection documents, etc.)
- Review and release of electronic documentation prepared by the hardware and software engineers in the project team in Norway
- Adaptation of electrotechnical documentation to the respective customer requirements
- Development of customer-specific system solutions
- Development and maintenance of a network of subcontractors and partners within the framework of project execution and definition of delivery packages of subcontractors
- Independent technical clarification with subcontractors and coordination during the project phase
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Electrotechnical University degree or comparable
- Electrotechnical expertise and knowledge in the field of shipbuilding
- Very good knowledge in navigation, automation, dynamic positioning and drive control
- Good Project Management Skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong verbal communication and written reporting skills in English and Italian language
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Confident appearance, ability to work in a team and high motivation
- A good tolerance for managing pressure / stressful situations
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Applicants are requested to enclose information on education, training, experiences together with a full CV. Original document to be presented in an interview. Applicants to revert within June 09th 2023.
Work location: Genoa - Liguria
For further information, please contact:
Mrs. Monica Modena, firstname.lastname@example.org – HR & Business Support Manager
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication