Responsible for project scheduling and controlling activities throughout project life-cycle to do all planning and scheduling for the customer deliverables.
- Establish Project Plans for the execution of the work covering schedule, manpower and project progress in accordance with Kongsberg Maritime Standard Planning Methods.
- Interact and set up meeting with the project team to develop the detail schedule for Equipment lists register and Project Documentation register
- Analyse Critical Path and the constrains, flag up to the Project Team. Recommend mitigation plan if any.
- Prepare, optimize, maintain and update the project overall schedule (such as Manpower Resource Loading Histogram, Develop S curve Plan Vs Actual and progress reports) for the project execution and to ensure that project is delivered on time.
- Ensure that project plans are updated on a regular basic based on input from various parties involved (such as project team members, sub-contractors, vendors and clients).
- Ensure compliance of Company procedures/principles.
- Work closely with engineering, procurement and logistics teams to ensure on-time receipt of materials and orders are shipped as scheduled
- Prepare and maintain forecast schedule and initiate correction actions when schedule deviates from current plan.
- Review and participate in preparation of Variation Order Requests and implement accept variation orders with regards to schedule, manpower and cost plans.
- Execute baseline revisions
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience as a Project planner on electrical, automation and construction projects.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Project & Primavera for project implementation including Earned Value Analysis.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requests
- Must have excellent co-operative skills, good communication skills and result-oriented
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate team members
- Good Project Management Skills
- Excellent Vernal and Written English Knowledge.
- Capable of leading internal or external meetings regarding schedule