Join our high caliber team as a Project Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries.
Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great drive, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
We are now looking for a dedicated Project Manager for our Digital Energy department that will be responsible for ensuring professional delivery of our projects.
What you will do:
- Fulfil the contractual obligations towards the customer and sub-contractors
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for the activities related to the planning and progress of design, implementation, testing, integration and delivery
- Project economy and reporting
- The timely execution and progress of all project activities and allocation of project members to these activities
- Performance of all work according to the working methods set out in the KDI Business Management System (BMS)
- Comply with all standards established within KOG/KDI
- Identify, and propose any improvements related to procedures, working methods and tools
- If required, participate in other activities or projects within KOG
- After Sales activity towards existing customers in close co-operation with the Digital Energy Customer Success and Growth teams
You are a person who:
- Holds a bachelor`s or master’s degree within relevant fields (preferably technical)
- PMP certification preferred
· Is self-driven person with positive attitude and good cooperative skills
· Has experience from processing side of the oil & gas industry upstream or downstream
- Has relevant work experience with proven results
- Communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Has leadership and interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, persuasion etc.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
This position is based in Asker or Horten, Norway.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply with CV through Linkedins easy apply, follow this link