KONGSBERG IT is seeking a highly motivated
Do you want an interesting and challenging job in Kongsberg IT?
Kongsberg IT has about 250 employees and is responsible for KONGSBERG'S IT solutions and services in more than 100 locations worldwide.
The position is part of the Project Management Office team and part of the Services & Innovation Department. In this position, you will lead IT-related projects sponsored both by IT and the business.
To our team, we seek candidates who are responsible, positive and service-minded with the ability to motivate people to collaborate and deliver high quality.
• Manage IT related projects following Kongsberg IT Project Methodology
• Manage and monitor budgets and resources in projects
• Make agreements and coordinate the use of external consultants
• Report to and participate in steering committee meetings together with Project Owner
We wish that you
• Have an education at Bachelor or Master level
• Have technical knowledge and understanding
• Have experience as a Project Manager working globally
• Have a Project Management certification
• Have good skills in English, both verbally and in writing
• Enjoy both working in teams and independently
• Work in a structured and systematic way
• Is able to be a team-builder that motivates and encourages project resources
• Manage to understand complex questions and problems, and make healthy, rational assessments
• Is able to contribute across professional groups and technology areas
• Able to communicate clearly and precisely, and to present in an effective way
Kongsberg IT offers:
• A good social and academic environment
• Professional opportunities
• Challenges in an international environment
• Competitive conditions
• Good pension and insurance agreements
Candidates will have to be eligible for a Norwegian Security Clearance