Project Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as a Project Manager. In this role you will be valuable member of our project management team responsible for delivering innovative technology introduction and customer projects.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Gather and document project requirements
- Develop and update project plans and schedules together with the project team
- Take ownership for delivery of project according to the agreed plans and ensure that project milestones are achieved
- Manage project deliverables
- Ensure appropriate resources are deployed, directed and coordinated
- Responsible for communicating status of projects to relevant stakeholders
- Implement effective risk management including a commitment to continuous improvement
- Ensure high quality of project and its’ deliverables
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- Project Management experience and knowledge in planning, controlling budgets and driving to schedules
- A proactive, innovative, and systematic personality with the ability to work independently and in teams
- Relevant M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering, technology, economics or other suitable area
- Global perspective and open to different challenges, cultures and ways of operating
- Customer focus / delivery drive
- Experience in Lean Methods seen as advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and group working skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize activities across multi-functional teams
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Markus Laurinen, Portfolio Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 50 305 8061 on 29.11.2019 and 05.12.2019 between 13.00-14.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future.