We are currently searching for an Operational Purchaser to join our team at Bekkajordet! Our Operational Purchasing team at Bekkajordet is a part of Integrated Solutions, and we supply the hardware and spare parts to our Delivery Projects and the Global Customer Support organisation.
You will be an important contributor in our global supply chain. Securing deliveries to the international maritime industry.
We are looking for a person with the right qualifications and attitude to join our department. You should in this role be self-driven, be service minded, show excellent communication skills and have a structured way of working.
- Active follow up on material shortages and purchase reminders.
- Participate in weekly delivery schedule meetings, gather actual data and update project schedules.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with internal customers from various departments in the organization.
- Planning and detailed schedule coordination
- Issue and follow up purchase orders
- Contributor to continuous improvements
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably bachelors in supply chain or other administrative education or relevant work experience
- Preferably worked with customer interaction related jobs
- Experienced in using ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Kjell Eide, +47 922 88 011
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.