Inbound Sales Coordinator
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
The Kongsberg Maritime Sensor and Robotics Sales department in Horten is looking for a dedicated and passionate Inbound Sales Coordinator.
In the position of Inbound Sales Coordinator you will work closely with Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers, and will be responsible for aftermarket subsea products and spare parts order handling. Duties include order entry, preparing customer quotes, internal coordination and customer follow up.
To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated, tenacious and possess the ability to navigate through a sometimes-ambiguous environment. The position is suitable for an entry-level professional seeking a career in sales and who is used to using their initiative to solve challenges.
The Inbound Sales Coordinator will be accountable for developing relationships with potential customers and assisting customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else required to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career at Kongsberg Maritime.
- Order handling of Subsea products and spare parts according to the customer requirement. This task is performed by following company standards and maintaining premium quality of service
- Supervise unresolved complaints and ensure that they are resolved in the given time frame by keeping the needs of the customer in mind
- Update required data in CRM and Axapta to sustain efficient workflow and profitability
- Collaborate with co-workers at site and cross locations to achieve an efficient order handling processes, constant improvements and a positive work environment.
- Self-driven, customer and target focused
- Willing to learn, especially about KONGSBERG Subsea products, systems and services
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Able to work in a dynamic and busy working environment
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/high school degree or an equivalent course
- Software competence: ERP system (preferable Axapta), Customer Management system (preferable CRM), Office
Point of contact
Katharina Halvorsen Nygaard, +4795701423
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Good development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexible work hour’s agreement and holiday arrangements
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication