Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
Kongsberg Maritime is looking for a talented person to join our HR team as an HR Advisor, who will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of HR operations meeting business needs in line with HR delivery model and Company policies. In this role you will be mainly responsible for conducting end to end recruitment processes, providing employer branding actions, but also supporting our growing organization in other HR processes.
- Managing full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer.
- Initiating and providing activities related to employer branding.
- Providing effective HR support ensuring business needs are met in line with Company HR policies and processes.
- Providing effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally working with diverse stakeholders where necessary.
- Providing end-user support in HR systems, change management and issue resolution.
- Providing general HR administrative support as required.
- University degree (preferred in: Psychology, Management, Sociology, Law, Business Administration etc.).
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position, including experience with conducting end to end recruitment processes.
- Able to conduct end to end recruitment processes.
- Experience with employer branding projects as a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Workday or other HR systems as a strong asset.
- Good working knowledge of HR processes.
- Knowledge of Polish labor law.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Work in an international environment and stable company.
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences activities.
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise.
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development.
- An inspiring and safe work-environment with the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication