Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Then join our high caliber team as a Employer Branding Specialist/ Content Creator!
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
Our adventure has almost just begun, and we are now looking for a Employer Branding Specialist/ Content Creator who will co- create the future with us. At Kongsberg Digital we enjoy to dream big, start small and scale fast. We navigate to our new reality, by shaping a culture that is fostered on curiosity and lifelong learning, and we believe in trust and what people make possible. Our shared values unites us, and we believe in dedication, collaboration and learning.
We believe you:
- value integrity, openness and respect and have a passion for people and technology
- are partnership oriented and eager to co-create growth and long term business success
- have a agile mindset and are able to create engaging content
- believe in lifelong learning
- are a storyteller by heart
As a content creator, you are curious, creative, passionate, and enthusiastic. You are eager to explore, shape and make content that fuel our brand internally and externally. You are an amazing storyteller, love people, have out-of-the-box thinking mindset, and are quick to create content through photos, videos, pods, copywriting or even methods that is not yet explored.
What will you actually work on in this role?
- Develop and execute a content strategy that ignites our DNA
- Create content for our communication channels, internal and external
- Copywriting social media recruitment blurbs and internal materials
- Create and implement global and local Employer Branding activities
- Develop Employer Branding content and activities that cultivate our growth journey
- Create and push out new and engaging content
You will work closely with people all across Kongsberg Digital to create engaging content to provide a ‘behind the scene's look into the “family” in close collaboration with your colleagues in the HR and Marketing department. You know how to tell people the brand’s stories and speak out our values.
Do you already have...
- 3+ years’ experience in content creation, graphic design, social media
- Photoshop or equivalent experience is a must
- Film production (filming, storyboarding, editing) and photography
- Creative copywriting (native English speaker, or fluent)
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2728114031/?capColoOverride=true