Customer Support Coordinator
Customer Support Coordinators maintain the positive image, brand, and reputation of the organization.
With you, we shape a sustainable future at KONGSBERG.
Plan for progress. Protechting People and Planet is our roadmap.
- To coordinate and facilitate service attendances for clients in Asia Pacific
- To work closely with Service Manager and System Engineers so as to achieve the department objective, KPI and result
- To handle commercial matters related to department activities
- Maintain and follow up the use of company administrative guidelines and procedures
- Be active in cooperation and information flow within department and between departments
- Follow up incoming mails in system
- Systemizing and archiving customer correspondence
- Administration of visa application and travel requirements
- Coordinate support and sales activities
- Assist both internal and external customers
- Key role in internal projects and improvement processes
- Required to undertake ad-hoc projects/ duties which can be assigned from time-to-time
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in any field
- At least 1 year of experience in Administrative / Technical Related Sector
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- display professional working etiquette
- proficiently use Microsoft Office applications
- ensure customers’ satisfaction on the quality of service
KONGSBERG's strength is in unity. Diverse minds, protechting people and planet, drive innovation worldwide.
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive pay and benefits
- We offer hybrid working arrangement
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview
*Kongsberg employees are reminded to notify their department manager prior to application for any position within the company
6 Tuas Drive 1, Singapore 638673
Point of contact
Kongsberg Discovery is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations, and project delivery for KONGSBERG's subsea and marine surface sensors, hydroacoustic positioning, sonar & mapping systems, robotic vessels, and communications systems. Through its comprehensive portfolio of offerings, Kongsberg Discovery continues to be recognized as a world leader in its core markets all over the world. We have a strong history and track record of delivering world-class products and services to customers across the globe. There is a firm focus on developing advanced technological and autonomous systems that optimize operations at sea – while simultaneously reducing the environmental impact – our solutions are key in transforming the maritime sector for a more sustainable future.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two-hundred-year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet