Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace is Norway’s premier supplier of defence and aerospace-related systems and solutions. The company is a leading supplier of defence products and systems for command and control, surveillance, space, tactical communications, remote weapon stations and missiles systems. Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace also has extensive capabilities within advanced composite manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul within the aircraft and helicopter market.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA and consists of seven business areas, each with a world-class product portfolio and a proven track record. Our divisions, and their 3,300 employees, strive to develop and offer innovative and reliable solutions for extreme conditions worldwide.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS
P.O. Box 1003
Telephone: +47 32 28 82 00
Fax: +47 32 28 86 20
Offices around the world
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS has established offices around the world. Follow this link for a complete overview.
- Command and weapons control systems: Different types of command and control systems for land- air- and seabased defence
- Surveillance systems: Maritime and land-based surveillance systems for civilian, military and other public installations
- Communications solutions: Different types of tactical radio and communications system, predominantly developed and delivered for land based defence
- Anti-ship missiles: Penguin anti-ship missiles and the new NSM (Naval Strike Missile)
- Remote Weapon Stations: PROTECTOR Remote Weapon Station is designed for small and medium caliber weapons.
- Kongsberg Geospatial
- Kongsberg Norcontrol
- Kongsberg Satellite Services
- Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services (50,1%)
- Kongsberg Terotech (50%)
- Patria (49,9%)
- KTA Naval Systems
- BK Systems