Diving support vessel design - UT 7623 DSV
Diving support vessels (DSV)
The UT-range of diving support vessels provides a comfortable, safe and efficient platform for all the personnel on board. Special focus has been made on operability in regards to motion characteristics which benefit the crew comfort, crew changes with helicopters and the operational acceleration limits valid for the different diving systems.
- Length: 102.00 m
- Breadth: 23.00 m
- Accommodation: 120 persons
- Hyperbaric diving system: 18 divers system
- Moonpools: 2 x diver bell moonpools
The DSV range
- Vessel designs can be supplied in all size-ranges, and according to specific customer needs
- High comfort level and high-standard living environment
- Optimum operational and hotel logistics
- Energy efficient power generation system with energy storage solutions
- Optimum motion characteristics for both crew comfort, helicopter and diving operations
- Easy built hull form/accommodation module with a min. of curvatures
- Possibility for winterization and ice-class
- Optimised fuel efficient hull form based on comprehensive experience through testing and CFD analysis
INTEGRATION OF EQUIPMENT
Integrated systems tailored to your needs
Innovation underpins everything we do. Our world-leading technology, coupled with decades of operational experience, enables us to design, build, deliver and support fully integrated system solutions for the marine industry.
These bespoke systems, developed in close co-operation with our customers, are designed to deliver lower life-cycle costs and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
Services & aftermarket support
Our support teams, located worldwide, are committed to helping you manage the vital balance between operational availability and cost. Wherever your vessel is located, our support is close at hand.
Servicios y soporte
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.