To create a professional, efficient and ergonomic work environment we have designed a comprehensive set of standard consoles.
These consoles can be combined in a variety of ways to meet individual requirements in the navigation bridge, engine control room and cargo control room. These consoles have been designed in cooperation with professional industrial designers. These consoles can be combined to meet most console requirements.
The consoles and their major components have been verified in environmental tests where they have been exposed to temperatures, humidity and vibration as prescribed in recognised test standards.
The consoles are available in two main ranges:
- Slim line consoles
- Deep line consoles
In addition, we offer a number of consoles for special purposes. These are consoles designed for use on the aft bridge of an offshore support vessel, ceiling consoles, steering stand etc.
The two console ranges have slightly different properties:
- Deep line consoles have more room for equipment in the top and base sections.
- Deep line consoles are designed for installation on a separate base frame while slim line consoles are designed to be bolted directly to the hull.
- Both console ranges are approximately 1200 mm high.
- The panel area of special consoles for the aft bridge is higher (900 mm total) than the deep and slim line consoles.
- All consoles are designed for use in an indoor environment.
- Aft bridge consoles are designed to allow vertical and horizontal viewing angles as defined in the DNV NAUT-OSV requirements.
Contact us for more information about our console range.
Servicios y soporte
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.