Navigation sensor integrator - K-Bridge
The K-Bridge sensor integrator is used for data collection and distribution of navigation sensor information to subsystems interconnected using KONGSBERG system technology.
K-Bridge sensor integrator makes individual cabling from sensors to each subsystem unnecessary. Upgrades and extensions to the overall system can take place without rewiring to sensors. Multiple K-Bridge SINT units may be installed to segregate groups of sensors for the highest availability.
- Provides a common interface for sensors used by many subsystems, such as navigation, dynamic positioning and vessel automation
- Located in the instrument room or other void space
- Dual redundant controllers with high performance real time computers
- 16 configurable serial line channels (RS232, RS422/RS423, RS485, NMEA 0183) for sensors like DGPS, speed log, gyro compass, AIS, wind sensor, weather station and echo sounder
- 64 configurable AI/AO/DO/DI channels (+/-10 V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA)
- Data distribution via dual LAN
- Data collection for K-Bridge Bridge Alarm System
- Alarm distribution to back-up navigator units
- Host for K-Bridge AP track pilot
The equipment is designed to conform to the following standards:
- EN 50081-2 Electromagnetic compatibility – Generic emission standard, Part 2: Industrial environment.
- EN 50082-2 Electromagnetic compatibility - Generic immunity standard, Part 2: Industrial environment.
- EN 60204 Safety of machinery Electrical equipment of machines, Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60945 Marine navigation and radio communication equipment and systems - General requirements - Methods of testing and required test results.
- EN 61131-2 Programmable controllers - Equipment requirements and tests.
- IACS E10 Unified environmental test specification for testing procedure for electrical, control and instrumentation equipment, marine computers and peripherals covered by classification.
- IEC 61508
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 1200 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 400 mm
- Weight: 130 kg
- Input voltage: 115/230 VAC +/- 10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
- Power consumption: 200 W (typical), 570 W (maximum)
- Loop power consumption: 80 W (typical), 340 W (maximum)
- Ambient temperature: -15° C to 55° C (operational), -25° C to 70° C (storage)
- Ambient humidity: up to 100% relative humidity (operational and storage)
- Heat dissipation: 150 W (maximum), 110 W (typical)
- Acoustic Noise: <40 dB (A) at 1 m
- Material: Steel
- Protection standard: IP56
- Colour: Grey, RAL7032
Servicios y soporte
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.