For familiarization and training of bridge crew on jack-up wind farm installation vessels, K-Sim Offshore can offer customized hydrodynamic simulation models with control room instrumentation and integrated KONGSBERG DP2 and jacking system.
This solution enables training in:
- navigation to location
- manoeuvring on DP
- jacking up on site, jacking control
- pre-loading, stability, leg penetration, leg torsion and inclinometer monitoring
- emergency preparedness and crisis management, e.g. punch-through
- procedure development & review
- equipment familiarization
Build high level of competence
K-Sim Offshore provides a virtual, yet fully realistic training environment, where mistakes can become lessons learnt without risking damage to people, vessels, equipment and the environment.