K-Sim Offshore enables procedure development and realistic training on critical anchor handling operations, with focus on navigator and winch operator roles.
Typical training scenarios are:
- electric- and hydraulic winch operation
- operation of various anchors and deck equipment incl. shark jaw
- anchor handling with permanent chaser pendant
- anchor handling of prelaid systems
- J-hook and grapnel operations
- deep water anchor handling – tandem operations with load-sharing
- safe operation on deck; insert wire, move equipment, make up hybrid systems (chain/wire/rope)
Build high level of competence
K-Sim Offshore provides a virtual, yet fully realistic training environment, where mistakes can become lessons learnt without risking damage to people, vessels, equipment and the environment.