Marine reduction gears
Proven single-input/output design, offering a variety of power take-offs enabling large shaft generators to be driven, and electric motors to feed in power for get-you-home propulsion, or as part of a hybrid system.
Our marine reduction gearbox has a proven history in providing reliable and efficient drive technology to offshore, merchant, passenger and various other market segments of marine industries. Our new standard design offerings for single-input/output reduction gearbox (Vertical and Horizontal version) is applicable for maximum continuous engine power rating from 2,000 kW to 18,000 kW delivering maximum output torque ranging from 90 to 1350 kNm.
- GHC type: max. torque output - 90 to 950 kNm
- Available with a range of both vertical and horizontal shaft offsets
- Four configurations can be specified:
- Standard GHC
- P – with primary PTI/PTO (power take in/off)
- S – with secondary PTO
- SC – with secondary PTO and clutch
PTO/PTI shaft configurations
Three different standard options for PTO/PTI shaft. i.e:
- Primary PTO/PTI shaft (Ex:-850GHC-P600)
- Secondary PTO/PTI shaft (Ex:-850GHC-S600)
- Secondary PTO/PTI shaft with clutch (Ex:-850GHC-SC600)
In addition, non-standard options such a - Primary and Secondary PTO shaft with twin clutch may also be available on request (Ex:-850GHC-PC/SC600). All these variants are applicable for gearbox sizes ranging from 550 to 1280.
|Mode no.||Descr.||Gear configuration||Gear configuration|
|Mode no.||Descr.||No PTI/PTO||Primary PTI/PTO||Secondary PTI/PTO||Secondary PTI/PTO w/clutch|
|Mode no.||Descr.||-||P or KP||S or KS||SC or KSC|
|1||Propulsion only||OK||Will spin generator||Will spin generator||OK|
|2||Propulsion + PTO||Not possible||OK||Check power system design and DP requirements||Check power system design and DP requirements|
|3||Propulsion + PTI||Not possible||OK||OK||OK|
|4||PTI only||Not possible||Not possible||OK||OK|
|5||PTO only||Not possible||OK||Not possible||Not possible|
There are three different options available based on hydraulic systems:
- GHC design: - Integrated hydraulic single tube system for gearbox lubrication & cooling, clutch actuation and propeller pitch control incorporated in the gearbox. This is applicable for vertical version ranging from 550 to 1080.
- GDC design: - Integrated hydraulic twin tube system for gearbox lubrication & cooling, clutch actuation, propeller pitch control and propeller hub lubrication incorporated in the gearbox. This is applicable for vertical and horizontal version ranging from 650 to 1080.
- GFC design: - Hydraulic system for gearbox lubrication and cooling, clutch actuation with separate FO box for propeller pitch control and propeller hub lubrication. This is applicable for vertical and horizontal version ranging from 550 to 1280.
Our entire range of standard gearbox coupled with diesel/LNG engines are deliver with mechanical pumps for safety reasons and electric stand by pump separately installed. There is also a possibility to deliver the gearbox with additional electric stand by pump. This is applicable for vertical and horizontal version ranging from 550 to 1280. Gearbox running with electrical drives is deliver with electric standby pump aggregate.
Услуги и поддержка
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.