LNG Fuel Gas Supply System
The KONGSBERG LNG Fuel Gas Supply System (LNG-FGSS) is a complete system comprising of an LNG storage tank, LNG Process System, Bunker Station and Control& Safety System.
The system is designed to supply gas in the range of 6-16 barg to dual fuel and pure gas engines. The LNG-FGSS is optimised to minimise the footprint onboard. It has been manufactured in compliance with IMO IGF, Class rules and industrial standards.
- The TCS is welded to the tank end and contains all the process equipment for gas processing and safety systems.
- The LNG Tank is of IMO-C type insulated by vacuum and perlite. All interface piping is located in one end inside the TCS.
- The Bunker Station is designed as a separate skid.
The process system and bunker station are supplied with valves and instrumentation, with interfaces to instrument air, nitrogen, water/glycol and vent mast.
- LNG fuel pump (10-16 barg supply
- Pressure buildup unit (9 barg supply)
- LNG vaporizer
- Gas superheater
- Supply line for one consumer
- Freeflow BOG handling system
- Piping system for bunkering, safety valves, overfill detection and level gauging
- Bunker function from shipside
- Control & Safety system
- All instrumentation pre-wired to on-skid junction box.
Услуги и поддержка
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.