Skilled Polymold Operator/Produksjonsoperatør
We are looking for a dedicated new production operator, a Skilled Polymold Operator in Kongsberg Maritime, for embedding hydro-acoustic underwater sensors that will be able to operate at great depths. You will embed our sensors in polymold, which is moldable plastic that with its qualities makes it perfect for our sensors that monitors underwater physical and biological characteristics.
With us, you will join a highly competent team of colleagues that share knowledge and help each other. As a Skilled Polymold Operator you should be accurate, show integrity, be tidy and have a technical understanding. You will receive thorough training to deliver according to our quality standards
- Production according to procedure and forecast
- Participate actively in the company's improvement LEAN program. It is expected that you suggest improvements to continuously develop our products and processes
- Actively participate in our company’s Health, Safety and Environment procedures and regulations
- First-line maintenance of our machines solving minor issues, replacement procedures and cleanliness
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably certificate of apprenticeship in manufacturing techniques (produksjonsteknikkfaget), certificate of apprenticeship in polymer and composites (polymer og komposittfaget) or relevant work experience
- Chemical background or experience is an advantage
- Good Verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- General IT knowledge. Preferably knowledge from Enterprise Resource Planning System, AX
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team.
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Thomas Auflem Fagerbakke, Group Manager, +47 938 09 662, email@example.com
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication