C-Scope Management Information System - Ports (CSMI-Ports)
The Kongsberg Norcontrol C-Scope Management Information System - Ports (CSMI-Ports) is designed to manage the complex needs of port authorities, from voyage planning, port resource allocation, incident and waste management, as well as port security and risk assessment.
Utilising the same easy to use, web-based interface, our CSMI can be customised to support best practise process, managing the port's resources and interfacing to 3rd Party sources such as the Internet, VTS Systems, Finance and/or Human Resource software packages.
The Kongsberg Norcontrol CSMI is currently used by some of busiest ports in the world, such as the ports of Tees and Hartlepool, and other ports throughout the world.
- Reducing Operator Stress (first published in Port Technology International, Edition 63, Sept. 2014)
- The Future of Vessel Traffic Management in EU (article on MarNIS, MCA & C-Scope)
- Big in Vardø (presentation of the Vardø VTS & C-Scope)
- Advanced signal processing makes port situation clearer (an article on the C-Scope Extractor & Tracker)
- On the Radar (article on ports using surveillance to comply with ISPS Code)