C-Scope Management Information System - Coastal (CSMI-Coastal)
Streamlined to meet the demands of coast guards and coastal administrations, the C-Scope Management and Information System - Coastal (CSMI-Coastal) features:
- Easy to use interface with selectable dark and light modes
- Clear presentation display, including an innovative timeline view to clearly see the progress of voyages in relationship to each other
- Time saving report generator for past, present and future vessel movements
- Ship database with optional interface to Lloyds Fairplay or similar
- Web-based application providing easy data distribution.
Our CSMI is currently utilised to manage maritime information in some of the world's most complext and busiest coastal areas, including the Norwegian Coastal Administration and the UK Maritime Coastguard Agency Channel Navigation Information Service at the Dover Strait.