Management Information Systems
Kongsberg Norcontrol's class leading C-Scope Management Information System (CSMI) is designed to manage the complexities of maritime operations via a simple and intuitive user interface.
The product is available in three major editions:
The CSMI allows end-users to enter a broad spectrum of data, including information on voyages, vessels, resources, incidents, waste, security, and risk management. Already used by leading port authorities, coastal administrations, and offshore companies, the CSMI can seamlessly interface with any of our maritime surveillance systems, thus providing a complete maritime surveillance or Vessel Traffic Management and Information System.
- C-Scope Management and Information System - Ports
- C-Scope Management and Information System - Coastal
- C-Scope Management and Information System - Offshore
- Reducing Operator Stress (first published in Port Technology International, Edition 63, Sept. 2014)
- The Future of Vessel Traffic Management in EU (article on MarNIS, MCA & C-Scope)
- Big in Vardø (presentation of the Vardø VTS & C-Scope)
- Advanced signal processing makes port situation clearer (an article on the C-Scope Extractor & Tracker)
- On the Radar (article on ports using surveillance to comply with ISPS Code)