Research and development
As an innovator of maritime surveillance technology, Kongsberg Norcontrol is involved in several collaborative research projects.
These projects touch on several areas, including:
- e-navigation and digitization
- Automated offender and abnormality detection,
- Track sharing protocols,
- Next generation human-machine interfaces,
- Maritime safety in the high north,
- Dynamic risk assessment and emergency response,
- Territorial security control,
- Asset/resources supervision and control,
- Infrastructure and integrated coastal zone management,
- Port safety and efficiency,
- Dynamic validation,
- Solid-state radar technology applications
For more information, contact us.