TUNNEL THRUSTER, type TTC
TTC is our newest generation of Tunnel Thrusters. TTC has been specifically designed as a cost-efficient, high performance auxiliary thruster for our customers operating in the merchant market.
The TTC has been built on the well-proven TT (Tunnel Thruster) design, but has been modularised and simplified for optimal auxiliary usage. The result is a robust, easy-to-install thruster allowing for low investment and lifecycle costs.
- Flexible design for optimal solutions in different operating conditions
- Hydrodynamic optimised blade design for various operating profiles
- Low installation and maintenance cost
- Controllable pitch solution
- Approved for use of EAL oil.
- Spare thrusters Available in Thruster Support Pool.
- Non-polluting air space seal as option
- Simplified hydraulic
- Less external piping for the yard during installation
- Less complexity during commissioning and maintenance
- No need to remove intermediate shaft and drive motor for overhauling of thruster. All drive modules can be changed with access from tunnel side.
- Interchange with TT-thruster
- Shorter building length
Tjenester og support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.