Multibeam Sonar - Flexview
The Flexview, KONGSBERG's latest advancement in multibeam sonar technology, is designed specifically for small observation class ROVs where compact size and light weight are key selection criteria.
Delivering superior image quality and coverage, the Flexview multibeam sonar provides high-quality distortion-free images over a 140° sector, reducing the time it takes to search for and locate targets. Two versions of the Flexview are available.
The Flexview's removable transducer is the first of its kind, offering field replacement of a damaged transducer in the unlikely event of a catastrophic impact. It also allows for potential new transducer configurations to be exchanged in the future, depending on the job being performed.
Flexview – FLEXVIEW HF (High Frequency) version:
- 70 m coverage over 140⁰ sector
- Higher resolution images at short range
Flexview – 500 kHz version:
- 200 m coverage over 140⁰ sector
- High-resolution images at long range
- Ideally suited for small observation class ROVs
- Distortion-free images at a high update rate
- Removable transducer for rapid field replacement
- User-friendly interface
- Low-profile wet mateable connector
- CHIRP and Doppler modes of operation
- Significant time savings
- Search and recovery
- Marine engineering
- Site inspection
- Environmental monitoring
- Site clearance
- Underwater science
Tjenester og support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.