Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, Hugin Superior
The HUGIN Superior AUV System is the most capable commercially available AUV. It offers the best data quality and coverage coupled with the most accurate navigation and positioning solution there is. Packaged as a complete system, HUGIN Superior carries more sensors than ever before over greater distances enhancing productivity and cost effectiveness. HUGIN Superior is simply the best AUV you can get.
Hugin Superior is available in a single fixed-configuration, rated to 6000 meter depths.
The Hugin Superior is the most capable AUV today. As a result the payload sensor suite is fixed. It includes HISAS 1032 dual receiver, EM2040 Mk2, camera, laser profiler, sub-bottom profiler, magnetometer plus sensors for methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen and more.
Hugin Superior is also equipped with the very latest capabilities including autonomous pipeline tracking, terrain navigation and single beacon underwater transponder protocol navigation.
In-mission navigation is enhanced by the introduction of MicroNavigation improving real-time accuracy to better than 0.04% of distance travelled.
- Most capable AUV available
- High resolution data set with next generation SAS and multibeam echosounders
- Increased area coverage rate with long range sensors
- Improved navigation with in-mission MicroNavigation providing better than 0.04% distance travelled accuracy
- 30% greater energy density for improved endurance
- Greater productivity through wider area coverage, greater effective survey time and faster access to data
- High-resolution high-speed seabed mapping and imaging
- Geophysical site inspection
- Pipeline and subsea structure inspection
- Oceanographic surveys
- Environmental monitoring
- Marine geological survey
- Search operations
- Mine countermeasures - MCM
- Rapid environmental assessment - REA
- Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance - ISR
- And more ...
Payloads (fitted as standard):
- HISAS 1032 Dual Receiver
- EM2040 Mk 2 Multibeam Echosounder
- Colour UHD still image camera
- Laser Profiler
- Turbidity sensor
- Sub-bottom profiler
- Methane sensor
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
- Carbon Dioxide sensor
Hugin Superior can achieve area coverage rates of ~4.5km2 per hour for seabed imagery and bathymetry. This is further enhanced by longer mission durations and rapid on-deck turn-arounds. Equipped with an unrivalled positioning capability, Hugin Superior can operate fully autonomously releasing the support ship to conduct concurrent activities.
The Complete System
With a Hugin Superior, everything required to operate is included. Launch and recovery, operator consoles, battery chargers, post-mission analysis software and more are included in two deck vans certified against DnV standards for safe operation.
Tjenester og support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.