cNODE - Modem, embedable
The Embedable cNODE Modem electronics board, together with a transducer and external power, functions as a modem and transponder. Designed for integration into custom subsea housings the transponder is fully compatible with HiPAP, cPAP and μPAP positioning systems.
A variety of flush mount and remote transducers are available, to provide optimal performance in shallow, deep water or horizontal modem and positioning applications for AUVs, ROVs, gliders, towed fish or nodes.
The same SSBL, LBL and telemetry capability is featured on the board as per a standard cNODE providing the same performance when positioning the modem with any HiPAP SSBL or cPAP LBL system.
Operating in the Medium Frequency 20 kHz to 30 kHz band, both FSK and Kongsberg Cymbal navigation codes are available. Cymbal wideband offers 560 unique navigation codes and range accuracies of better than 2 cm, are achievable.
- The modem utilizes Cymbal acoustic protocol.
- Cymbal wideband codes (560+)
- 21 – 31 kHz band (MF)
- Responder and transponder functions
- Telemetry for sensor and LBL data
- SSBL positioning mode
- LBL positioning mode
- Interfaces to a variety of transducers
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Frequency band : 21 - 31 kHz
- Acoustic speed, cymbal : Up to 6,0 kbit/s, selectable for adaption to acoustic channel conditions
- Data interface : RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 (isolated)
- Configuration software : TTC Light software
- Active control during operation : Kongsberg Link User Protocol
Tjenester og support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.