Changes to the KONGSBERG corporate management team
KONGSBERG makes changes to the corporate management team.
Executive Vice President Hege Skryseth will have an extend area of responsibility of the new corporate management team. Skryseth will be responsible for the following areas:
- Communications, HR, Compliance, CSR, legal, procurement, IT and IT security.
In addition to President and CEO Walter Qvam, the new corporate management team will consist of:
- Hans Jørgen Wibstad, CFO
- Geir Håøy, President Kongsberg Maritime
- Harald Ånnestad, President Kongsberg Defence Systems
- Espen Henriksen, President Kongsberg Protech Systems
- Pål Helsing, President Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies
- Hege Skryseth, Executive Vice President Chief Administration Officer
- Even Aas, Executive Vice President Public Affairs
- Egil Haugsdal, Executive Vice President Business Development
The new organisation will be in effect starting January 1st, 2015.
For further information, please contact:
Ronny Lie, Vice President Corporate Communications, KONGSBERG, M: 916 10 798