Simrad PI Geometry "Mini-R" identification
Identification of "Mini-R" responder
The Simrad PI Mini-R is an "S-Type" sensor. It is approximately 250 mm long, 140 mm wide, and weighs approximately 3 kg in air. The "Mini-R" responders must be used in sets of two: 1+3 and 2+4.
- Simrad PI "Mini-R" responder 1: 318401
- Simrad PI "Mini-R" responder 2: 318404
- Simrad PI "Mini-R" responder 3: 318408
- Simrad PI "Mini-R" responder 4: 317640
A: Negative charging and fastening lug
B: Positive charging and fastening lug
C: Location of communication link to the PI Geometry sensor
D: Responder identification (port or starboard)
E: Location of water switch and sensor identification label
- Position identification
Red colour identifies the port responder, while green colour identifies the starboard responder.
- This information identifies the sensor type
- Order number as spare part
- Water switch
This is a sacrificial bolt. It will gradually be worn out. Check it from time to time to remove corrosion, or replace it if necessary.
- Transducer for communication with the PI Geometry sensor