Vessel HIPAP for Survey Course, Remote
The course will be conducted remotely with online live instructor through Video conferencing, and the participants will be given access to individual generic APOS Software.
After the course, the successful participants are able to:
- Backing up vessel system on arrival
- Finding offsets and corrections in the vessel APOS
- Generating a report
- Interfacing Depth, barometer, ROV heading, DGPS, Sound velocity probe
- Setting up tide
- Setting depth calculations
- Determining responder latency
- Setting datum m, UTM zone and loading a dxf/dwg background
- Setting up interfacing to survey computer
- Time synchronisation to ZDA and 1PPS
- Logging data and retrieving data from APOS black box
- Restoring APOS after completion of project
Client representatives, surveyors, survey engineers, party chief.
Should have a basic knowledge of survey and subsea acoustic. A computer installed with MS Windows 7 or 10 and Microsoft Teams.
To have the best outcome of the course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor is recommended.
Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
Vessel HIPAP for Survey, Remote
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
20 Aug 21—
20 Aug 211 day Vessel HIPAP for Survey Course, Remote Aberdeen GBP 550.00 Book
17 Sep 21—
17 Sep 211 day Vessel HIPAP for Survey Course, Remote Aberdeen GBP 550.00 Book
15 Oct 21—
15 Oct 211 day Vessel HIPAP for Survey Course, Remote Aberdeen GBP 550.00 Book
12 Nov 21—
12 Nov 211 day Vessel HIPAP for Survey Course, Remote Aberdeen GBP 550.00 Book