Survey Sparse LBL Course, Remote
The course will be conducted remotely with online live instructor through Video conferencing, and the participants will be given access to individual generic APOS Software.
After the course, the successful participants are able to:
- Adding a cPAP ROV transceiver
- Interfacing head, pitch, roll and depth to the ROV
- Designing and setting up a two-way LBL Array
- Entering ROV offsets
- Starting Sparse LBL
- Box-in and position averaging
- Problem solving
- Interfacing into the survey computer
- Interfacing into ROV inertial systems
Client representatives, surveyors, survey engineers, party chief.
Should have a basic knowledge of survey and subsea acoustic. A computer installed with MS Windows 7 or 10 and Microsoft Teams.
To have the best outcome of the course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor is recommended.
Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTIONSurvey Sparse LBL - Remote
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.