K-Chief 600 Operator Maintenance Course, Remote
After the course the participant should be able to:
- Explain the basic K-Chief 600 system design
- Operate the K-Chief 600 system
- Perform maintenance
- Perform fault finding and HW replacement
Maritime personnel who are technical Operators and users of the K-Chief 600 system, Such as Electricians, Chief Engineers etc.
No special requirements
The course will be conducted remotely with a LIVE Instructor through a virtual learning environment. The participants will gain access to generic Kongsberg K-Chief 600 Software.
To have the best outcome of the course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor of minimum 22”. Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price