HiPAP LBL Operator Course, Remote
REMOTE SOLUTIONThe course will be conducted remotely with online live instructor through Video conferencing, and the participants will get access to generic Kongsberg Software.
After the course the successful participant are able to explain/perform:
- Basic principles of HiPAP® (High Precision Acoustic Positioning) hardware and software, including transponder handling
- SSBL (Super Short Base Line) and LBL (Long Base Line) positioning principles, including runtime calibration
- Basic maintenance and safety
Navigators, DP operators or other persons with a particular training request for APOS and HiPAP® operational subjects.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.