Offshore Loading Spread Mooring/Direct Loading
The purpose of this course is to give a detailed knowledge of the Kongsberg Spread Mooring/DirectLoading software and is beneficiary to all Shuttle Tanker operators operating in Brazilian and West African waters.
The Spread Mooring offloading system is the most common used offloading concept in the world today
- The main philosophy in the Spread Mooring/DirectLoading course is to generate a safe and user-friendly environmental operation
- Establish a seamless transistion between modes,to avoid sudden high thruster forces
- Minimize the need for activating/deactivating reference systems
- Automatically setup and enable functionalities as focus areas
- The course will identify safety barriers within theDP Software that prevents the operator from doing mistakes
- Minimize the carbon footprint by utilizing the Weather Vane principle with FSU position function and bowrotation
Masters,ChiefOfficers andJunior Officers employed on DP Vessels as Navigators/DPOs
Offshore Loading experience.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION