Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap
This course aim to improve the participants knowledge, understanding and skills in the following overall learning
- Obtain competence of forces involved, related to ship handling in general, and offshore loading in particular
- Obtain competence of planning and manual manoeuvring in port, narrow waters and at offshore loading installations
- Obtain competence of the Equinor, Teekay and OGUK’s requirements for training of shuttle tanker personnel
- Improve skills in performing good Bridge Team Cooperation and communication
- Improve competence in use of all propulsion machinery, navigational equipment, steering systems and deck equipment involved
Masters, Chief Officers and Junior Officers employed on offshore vessels as OOW/DPO.
Completed DP CAP exercises (Preparation and Start), DPO Preparation/ DP Basic, Valid STCW regulation II/1 II/2 II/3 Deck Certificate of Competency. A prerequisite for attending this course is completed DP CAP exercises for this level. The course is reduced to 3 days based on completed on board training.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
3 days Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap Trondheim Grilstad NOK 40000.00 Book