Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap
This course aim to improve the participants knowledge, understanding and skills in the following overall learning
- Obtain competence of forces involved, related to ship handling in general, and offshore loading in particular
- Obtain competence of planning and manual manoeuvring in port, narrow waters and at offshore loading installations
- Obtain competence of the Equinor, Teekay and OGUK’s requirements for training of shuttle tanker personnel
- Improve skills in performing good Bridge Team Cooperation and communication
- Improve competence in use of all propulsion machinery, navigational equipment, steering systems and deck equipment involved
Masters, Chief Officers and Junior Officers employed on offshore vessels as OOW/DPO.
Completed DP CAP exercises (Preparation and Start), DPO Preparation/ DP Basic, Valid STCW regulation II/1 II/2 II/3 Deck Certificate of Competency. A prerequisite for attending this course is completed DP CAP exercises for this level. The course is reduced to 3 days based on completed on board training.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Until further notice, the courses will be run with restrictions due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- All official, local and KM restrictions related to Covid-19 are followed https://www.kongsberg.com/maritime/about-us/news-and-media/news-archive/2020/covid-19/
- Reduced max number of participants
- Domestic attendees and instructors only
- Limited number of courses at the time at any location
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
04 Oct 21—
06 Oct 213 days Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap Trondheim Grilstad NOK 38800.00 Book
01 Nov 21—
03 Nov 213 days Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap Trondheim Grilstad NOK 38800.00 Book
08 Dec 21—
10 Dec 213 days Offshore Loading Phase 1 with DP Cap Trondheim Grilstad NOK 38800.00 Book