Offshore Loading Phase 1 and 2 Course
This course aim to improve the participants knowledge, understanding and skills in the following overall learning objective(s):
- Obtain competence of forces involved, related to ship handling in general, and offshore loading in particular
- Obtain competence of planning and manual maneuvering in port, narrow waters and at offshore loading installations
- Obtain competence of the Equinor, and OGUK’s requirements for training of shuttle tanker personnel
- Improve skills in performing good Bridge Team Cooperation and communication
- The participants will use knowledge on manual handling and basic DP together with updated advanced DP knowledge during training on Shuttle tanker operational procedures
The course focuses on manual maneuvering and Shuttle Tankers in close proximity to Floating Production Storage and Off take units (FPSO’s/FSU’s), Offshore Loading systems (OLS), Single Anchor Loading (SAL) and Spread Moored operation.
Officers on Shuttle tankers
Nautical education at management level (D3), nautical certificate and have passed the DP Induction / DPO Preparation and the DP Simulator / DPO Start courses in order to attend this course.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION