Navigation and Shiphandling
Aimed at users of KONGSBERG’s radar and navigation systems, these courses teach participants how to operate and maintain our K-Bridge and ECDIS systems.
Our shiphandling courses are designed to enable all watch keeping officers to develop and increase their knowledge and understanding of ship behavior, and skills in ship handling – during both normal and challenging conditions.
If you are unable to find a course or date that meets your needs, try a different location or contact us so that we can find an alternative solution.
- K-Bridge ECDIS Familiarization Course, Remote
- K-Pos and K-Bridge Combined Familiarization Course
- Shiphandling Phase 2 for Pilots
- Shiphandling Phase 1 for Pilots
- Deck Officer Competence Pre-course
- Shiphandling STS Phase 2 Course
- Shiphandling STS Phase 3 Course
- Deck Officer Competence Examination
- Tug Operations Course
- Shiphandling Phase 1 Course
- Shiphandling STS Phase 1 Course
- Escort Tug Course for Masters and Pilots
- Shiphandling STS Operation Course
- K-Load LODIC Operator Course
- ECDIS E-Learning
- K-Bridge ECDIS Familiarization Course
- K-Bridge Operator Course incl. ECDIS Fam.