Navigation and Shiphandling
Aimed at users of KONGSBERG’s radar and navigation systems, these courses teach participants how to operate and maintain our K-Bridge and ECDIS systems.
Our shiphandling courses are designed to enable all watch keeping officers to develop and increase their knowledge and understanding of ship behavior, and skills in ship handling – during both normal and challenging conditions.
If you are unable to find a course or date that meets your needs, try a different location or contact us so that we can find an alternative solution.
- Deck Officer Competence Examination
- Deck Officer Competence Pre-course
- ECDIS E-Learning
- K-Bridge ECDIS Familiarization Course
- K-Bridge Operator Course incl. ECDIS Fam.
- LODIC Drill Ship Vessel User Course
- LODIC Jack-Up User Course
- LODIC Offshore Vessel User Course
- LODIC Semi Sub User Course
- Shiphandling Phase 1
- Shiphandling STS Phase 1 Course
- Shiphandling STS Phase 2 Course