Navigation and Ship handling
Aimed at users of KONGSBERG’s radar and navigation systems, these courses teach participants how to operate the K-Bridge and the ECDIS systems.
Our shiphandling courses are designed to enable all watch keeping officers to develop and increase their knowledge and understanding of ship behavior, and skills in ship handling – during both normal and challenging conditions.
Courses can be tailor made and/or vessel specific on request.
- K-Bridge ECDIS Familiarization Course, Remote
- K-Load LODIC Operator Course, Remote
- K-Load Operator Course
- K-Pos and K-Bridge Combined Familiarization Course
- Shiphandling Phase 2 for Pilots
- Shiphandling Phase 1 for Pilots
- Escort Tug Course for Masters and Pilots
- Shiphandling STS Operation Course
- K-Load LODIC Operator Course
- Deck Officer Competence Pre-course
- Shiphandling STS Phase 3 Course
- Deck Officer Competence Examination
- Tug Operations Course
- Shiphandling Phase 1 Course
- ECDIS E-Learning
- K-Bridge Operator Course incl. ECDIS Fam.