LODIC Operator Course
After the course the participant is able to:
- Operate the system
- Understand the basic principles of stability
- Safe vessel operation and utilization of load capacity.
Personnel onboard or onshore who will operate the loading computer system.
No specific. To fully benefit from the course, nautical background or similar is recommended.
The Lodic course can also be done remote!
To have the best outcome of the remote course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor of minimum 22”.
Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
The remote course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION:
K-Load LODIC Operator Course
We also offer vessel specific courses for the following vessels/rigs:
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
2 days LODIC Operator Course (Ship) Trondheim Grilstad NOK 14900.00 Book