K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 2 Online
After the course, the successful participant has achieved a level of application of K-Sim Navigation. Use of instructor station software at integration level. The objective is to enable the trainee to use the simulator to best of ability to create, execute and analyze exercises.
Maritime Instructors, Simulator Operators, Assessors.
K-Sim® Navigation Operator Course 1.
The K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 2 delivers advanced knowledge and understanding of the Instructor Station concept and how the tools can be used to create and deliver training content to the learner.
Themes in the course are:
K-SIM system architecture
Simulator software features
Advanced exercise development.
Set up and use of object and features, (e.g. tugging- routing- lines-)
Recording, playback, debriefing and assessment.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
All scheduled courses in 2022 are planned to be held online. The courses are initially intended to be executed in Central European Time (CET), but we are able to shift the start and end of the courses to suit participants from The Americas and Asia. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hardware requirements for online courses:
- Desktop or laptop computer with internet connection
- Two displays of at least 24 inches are strongly recommended
- Headphones with microphone
- Wireless/wired mouse with scroll wheel
- Microsoft Teams installed and configured with your Microsoft Teams account
- Our remote client (link to download software will be provided by KDI)
- Web camera
- A wired internet connection of at least 10/10Mbit is strongly recommended
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
4 days K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 2 Online Kongsberg Digital Maritime Simulation NOK 22000.00 Book