K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 1 Online
New users of K-SIM Navigation and Offshore Simulators will learn how to operate the instructor station and the different functions and panels available on the simulated bridge.
Instructors at maritime colleges and training centres with K-SIM Navigation and Offshore Simulators installed.
Following topics will be covered:
-The philosophy of K-SIM Navigation
-Using the instructor station
-Creating an exercise
-Communication; demonstration and Practice
Qualified nautical lectures with some experience in the use of navigation or ship handling simulators. General background in the use of Windows-based applications.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
All scheduled courses in 2021 are planned to be held online. The courses are initially intended to be executed in Central European Time (CET), but we are able to shift the start and end of the courses to suit participants from The Americas and Asia. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hardware requirements for online courses:
- Desktop or laptop computer with internet connection
- Two displays of at least 24 inches are strongly recommended
- Headphones with microphone
- Wireless/wired mouse with scroll wheel
- Microsoft Teams installed and configured with your Microsoft Teams account
- Our remote client (link to download software will be provided by KDI)
- Web camera
- A wired internet connection of at least 10/10 Mbit is strongly recommended
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
10 Aug 21—
13 Aug 214 days K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 1 Online Horten Maritime Simulation NOK 21500.00 Book
07 Sep 21—
10 Sep 214 days K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 1 Online Horten Maritime Simulation NOK 21500.00 Book
09 Nov 21—
12 Nov 214 days K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 1 Online Horten Maritime Simulation NOK 21500.00 Book
07 Dec 21—
10 Dec 214 days K-Sim Navigation Operator Course 1 Online Horten Maritime Simulation NOK 21500.00 Book