K-Sim Engine and Cargo Instructor System Course
New users will learn how to operate the instructor station and the different subsystems.
Instructors at maritime colleges and training centres with K-Sim Engine and Cargo room simulators installed.
Following topics will be covered:
-Getting started withNeptune Instructor System
-Set up, testing and running of exercises
-Triggers, actions, e-coach messages and assessment
All scheduled courses in 2021 are planned to be held online. The courses are initially intended to be executed in Central European Time (CET), but we are able to shift the start and end of the courses to suit participants from The Americas and Asia. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hardware requirements for online courses:
- Desktop or laptop computer with internet connection
- Two displays of at least 24 inches are strongly recommended
- Headphones with microphone
- Wireless/wired mouse with scroll wheel
- Microsoft Teams installed and configured with your Microsoft Teams account
- Our remote client (link to download software will be provided by KDI)
- Web camera
- A wired internet connection of at least 10/10 Mbit is strongly recommended
No charge for LTSSP customers
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION