LODIC Operator Course, Remote
After the course the participant is able to:
- Operate the Loading Computer System
- Understand the basic principles of stability
- Safe vessel operation and utilization of load capacity.
Personnel onboard or onshore who will operate the LODIC system.
No specific. To fully benefit from the course, nautical background or similar is recommended.
To have the best outcome of the remote course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor of minimum 22”.
Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
The remote course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION:
K-Load LODIC Operator Course
We also offer specific courses for the following vessels/rigs:
K-Load LODIC Semi-Sub Rig Operator Course
K-Load LODIC Offshore Vessel Operator Course
K-Load LODIC Drill-Ship Vessel Operator Course
K-Load LODIC Jack-Up Rig Operator Course
Please contact us for prices and dates.
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
2 days LODIC Operator Course, Remote (Rig) Trondheim Grilstad NOK 15700.00 Book