K-Pos Maintenance Stage 1 Remote Course
The course will be conducted remotely with online live instructor through Video conferencing, and the participants will get access to "generic DP Software with use of DP Trainers SOP (Screen operator panel)”
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Explain the basic principle of Dynamic Positioning (DP) and the advantages and limitations that DP control of vessels offers
- Identify the main DP control system Components
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when assistance is needed
For all personnel involved in activities or decision-making that may affect the integrity of the DP system and operational safety.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.
- Kongsberg Maritime as OEM does not recognize any other DP Maintenance courses on KM DP equipment than the courses delivered by a KM approved instructor currently employed by KM
- All KM courses, whether delivered in a classroom, onboard a vessel or by a remote solution are adhering to the same high and strict quality standard
- Servicing or attempting to service a KM equipment without being trained and approved by KM may infringe the warranty of the product
Courses with future dates
Where Available Price
Computer Until: 03 Apr 22 NOK 0.00 Unavailable