K-Pos Maintenance Remote Course
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Identify and exchange faulty units with spares from stock on-board to bring the K-Pos system back into operation
- Perform correct periodic maintenance
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when assistance is needed
Electrical/electronic engineers (ETO) and maintenance personnel on board who are responsible for the periodic maintenance of the K-Pos system.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
REMOTE SOLUTIONThe course will be conducted remotely with a LIVE Instructor through a virtual learning environment. The participants will gain access to a dynamic positioning operator station with use of DP Trainers SOP (Screen operator panel).
To have the best outcome of the course, you should have access to a PC with a Monitor of minimum 22” or a lap-top with an additional monitor of minimum 22”. Systems recommended are:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
The course will be arranged in the Time Zone of the geographical location listed for the course. To pinpoint the Time Zone of the host location, click to open Time Zone Converter.
- Kongsberg Maritime as OEM does not recognize any other DP Maintenance courses on KM DP equipment than the courses delivered by a KM approved instructor currently employed by KM
- All KM courses, whether delivered in a classroom, onboard a vessel or by a remote solution are adhering to the same high and strict quality standard
- Servicing or attempting to service a KM equipment without being trained and approved by KM may infringe the warranty of the product
Due to thecurrent situation in Europe and strict Company policies we need to get aconfirmation of nationality from each course participant attending our courses.
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
4 days K-Pos Maintenance Remote Course Poland NOK 34800.00 Book