K-Pos Maintenance Course
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Identify and exchange faulty units with spares from stock on-board to bring the K-Pos system back into operation
- Perform correct periodic maintenance
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when assistance is needed
Electrical/electronic engineers (ETO) and maintenance personnel on board who are responsible for the periodic maintenance of the K-Pos system.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Kongsberg Maritime as OEM does not recognize any other DP Maintenance courses on KM DP equipment than the courses delivered by a KM approved instructor currently employed by KM
- All KM courses, whether delivered in a classroom, onboard a vessel or by a remote solution are adhering to the same high and strict quality standard
- Servicing or attempting to service a KM equipment without being trained and approved by KM may infringe the warranty of the product
Due to thecurrent situation in Europe and strict Company policies we need to get aconfirmation of nationality from each course participant attending our courses.