DP Maint. Refresher Course: SDP Upgrade to K-Pos
Kongsberg Maritime’s two day DP Maintenance Refresher Course provides the refresher training as recommended in the latest International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) guidelines (M117 Rev.2) in addition to compliance with IMO-STCW Part B section B-V/f.
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Identify and exchange faulty units, with spares from onboard stock, to bring the K-Pos system back into operation
- Perform correct periodic maintenance
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when Assistance is needed
Electrical/electronic engineers (ETO) and maintenance personnel onboard who are involved in the periodic maintenance of the DP control system.
• Personnel due to work with a vessel that has been upgraded from SDP to K-Pos
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
DP Maintenance Refresher Course
Until further notice, the courses will be run with restrictions due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- All official, local and KM restrictions related to Covid-19 are followed https://www.kongsberg.com/maritime/about-us/news-and-media/news-archive/2020/covid-19/
- Reduced max number of participants
- Limited number of courses at the time at any location
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price
08 Nov 21—
09 Nov 212 days DP Maint. Refresher Course SDP Upgrade to K-Pos Poland NOK 16800.00 Book