Multibeam echosounder, ROV / AUV
The GeoSwath Plus phase measuring bathymetric sonar offers simultaneous swath bathymetry and side scan seabed mapping from a payload module readily integrated into any remotely operated vehicle (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV).
The Remus 100 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
Gavia Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
GeoSwath Plus AUV data acquired with Gavia AUV.
With a data coverage of up to 12 times the vehicle’s fly height and its low power consumption it offers unsurpassed efficiency for all military and civil survey applications. The GeoSwath Plus includes a full software package for data acquisition, processing, system calibrations and production of the final bathymetry grids and side scan mosaics. It can interface to the vehicle’s control system and integrate all ancillary data from the vehicle sensors either in real-time over Ethernet or during post processing using time-stamped data. Autonomous AUV operation can be achieved either by command from the AUV mission control computer, or using pre-set parameter files loaded prior to start of mission.
- Ultra high resolution swath bathymetry
- Co-registered geo-referenced side scan
- Frequency versions: 125, 250, 500 kHz
- Up to 12 times fly height coverage
- Compact and light weight module
- Low power consumption (40 W full operation, 20 W standby)
- Easy interfacing using Ethernet and Serial communications
- Full software solution included: data acquisition, processing, presentation
- Interfaces to all customary peripheral sensors
- Interfaces to all customary software packages