Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, REMUS M3V
The groundbreaking REMUS M3V (Micro 300 Meter Rated Vehicle) is our revolutionary new high speed, low cost micro AUV.
Low cost and ready to use right out of the box, this micro AUV supports numerous applications including search and survey; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR); marine research; and multi-vehicle missions. It can dive up to 300 meters in depth. The vehicle is true A-size 91.5 x 12.4 cm (36" x 4.875") vehicle with no fins or appendages outside the A-size envelope and can be used for multi-domain deployments.
The REMUS M3V can achieve speeds of 10 knots and is equipped with an articulated tail control system and a positioning and navigation system as standard. REMUS M3V also has a variable center of gravity allowing it to operate in a buoy-mode. Outfitted with a side scan sonar, the REMUS M3V vehicle has a multi-functional tail antenna that includes Iridium, WiFi and a Flasher. The REMUS M3V is a low logistics system that is compatible with existing survey and UUV capabilities.
- Compact A-Size Vehicle
- 300 Meter Depth Rating
- Speed of Over 10 Knots
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Supports Search and Survey; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); Marine Research; and Multi-Vehicle Missions
- Full Navigation System
- Variable Center of Gravity Allows for Buoy Mode
- Side Scan Sonar
- Multi-Functional Tail Antenna
- Low Logistics System Compatible with Existing Survey and UUV Capabilities